Our hydrodemolition trailers are present at every job site. These trailers are the support system to the hydrodemolition projects. Premium Hydro’s trailers contain a supply of spare parts and tools, a maintenance area, fuel and water storage tanks, our high pressure pumps and one of our robots.
Each Hydrodemolition Trailer Unit has:
- Two 450 HP diesel driven NLB 20405D pumps that are combined together in circuit to generate 20,000 psi @ 60 gpm.
- Pumps are bolt mounted on a 48-foot step deck flatbed trailer
- 1,500 gallon water surge tank (capacity not used for supply)
- Three canister bag filters, 5-micron for pre-surge tank clarification
- 700 gallon diesel fuel tank
- 500 feet of ¾” 20,000 psi high pressure poly flex hose from Parker
- Mounted work container with spare parts and tools
- Trailer payload weight 42,000 lbs (with Hydrodemolition Robot loaded on tail)
- Hydrodemolition Robot is chain mounted on the tail for transport
- Trailer is mobilized by a standard Semi-tractor, supplied by Premium Hydro.