Premium Hydro Solutions’ High CFM Vacuum Trucks are a powerful & efficient system designed to clean up and recover wide range of materials — from solids and dry bulk powders, to liquids, slurries and thick sludge. Able to perform Hydro Excavation (“Daylighting”).
Heavy Duty Mobile Vacuum Loading Unit that removes the various materials through suction lines between 2 and 8 inches, then transport to an appropriate dump or disposal site.
Depending on material type our vacuum trucks can operate effectively in remote or inaccessible locations more than 1,000 feet away.
Features of our High CFM Vacuum Trucks
- Diesel Powered
- Max Vacuum: 28 in HG Max
- Airflow: 5250 CFM
- Debris Body: 18 Cubic Yard
- Positive Displacement Blower
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic control systems
- Multiple Air Filtration Systems
- Dump-Type Hydraulic Sealed Payload Debris Body
- 360° Versatile Boom
- Various vacuum attachments for equipment or manually vacuum
- Payload Level Indicator
- Retractable ground cable
- 100% Accessibility to all Filter Compartments
- Float Ball Vacuum Shutoff
- E-Stop Emergency Shutdown Standard