Premium Hydro Solutions hydrodemolition robots are designed, engineered, and built at our fabrication shop. Our robots are the most specialized pieces of equipment in the industry. The long up-time and robust build of our All-American robots has allowed us to gain a competitive edge in hydrodemolition.
Features of our Hydrodemolition Robots:
- 45 Horse Power diesel engine
- Steel tracked
- Traverse mounted Spin Jet Assembly
- PLC controlled advance, rotation, traverse speed, and number of traverses
- Rotation speed 800 to 1,400 rpm
- Overhead steel protection canopy
- 7’high x 8’6” wide x 8’2” long
- Cutting deck (head) is 8’ wide and 1.5’ long.
- Weight is approx. 8,000 lbs
- 8-foot wide maximum cutting width